The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of an apartment community. This includes maintaining a safe and sanitary living environment for residents, guests, visitors and staff. Maintenance Supervisor must demonstrate a high level of experience and knowledge of general maintenance, carpentry, painting, drywall, plumbing, electricity, appliances and HVAC in both theory and practical application.
- Intimate knowledge of healthcare interiors.
- Intimate knowledge of spatial relations and spacing/clearances of FF&E to satisfy statutory requirements.
- Intimate knowledge of recommendations and practices for healthcare as published by Facilities Guidelines Institute.
- Certified as an interior designer by ASID (not just a decorator).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Owner’s operations team to create functional spaces with low maintenance cost. Collect lists of PT equipment, office equipment, etc., to be configured in spaces.
- Work with Owner’s marketing dept to create “the look” for the Marquis brand. Integrate across all facilities being renovated.
- Work with architect-of-record to coordinate spatial requirements, Finish Schedules and FF&E selections.
- Work with Owner’s purchasing dept to acquire ancillary items (e.g., office equipment, appliances, ADL accessories, etc.)
- Skills: Perform purchasing function by getting quotes for FF&E and arranging Purchase Orders.
- Expediting and follow-up to manage timely deliveries.
- Perform follow-up with various parties, and address deficiencies.
- AutoCAD required.
- Revit is advantageous.
- Any software to prepare digital renderings of interior spaces.
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel) required.
- Photoshop required
Seeking a full-time real estate transactional attorney, with 5+ years of experience, for an In-House Counsel position within its legal department. The successful candidate will be responsible for closing and/or assisting with closing the acquisition, disposition and financing of Health Care Facilities and Multi Family properties. Candidate will also be responsible for conducting due diligence of proposed acquisitions and joint ventures and for providing legal support to various Company departments, including but not limited to asset management and lease administration. Candidate must have broad-based legal experience with commercial real estate operation and ownership and be comfortable with handling multiple transactions and tasks simultaneously. Litigation and Land Use Experience is a HUGE PLUS!
Looking to launch your career in Inside Sales and Business Development!
This is a highly visible position and is perfect for someone looking to sharpen and learn important sales skills. It can lead to other sales positions as your career evolves at our Company. You should be energetic, have a positive outlook, and love talking with prospects who need our services.
A real estate private equity investment and management firm specializing in the ownership and operation of multifamily properties is currently looking to hire a Payroll Specialist to manage the day-to-day payroll responsibilities.