- Intimate knowledge of healthcare interiors.
- Intimate knowledge of spatial relations and spacing/clearances of FF&E to satisfy statutory requirements.
- Intimate knowledge of recommendations and practices for healthcare as published by Facilities Guidelines Institute.
- Certified as an interior designer by ASID (not just a decorator).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Owner’s operations team to create functional spaces with low maintenance cost. Collect lists of PT equipment, office equipment, etc., to be configured in spaces.
- Work with Owner’s marketing dept to create “the look” for the Marquis brand. Integrate across all facilities being renovated.
- Work with architect-of-record to coordinate spatial requirements, Finish Schedules and FF&E selections.
- Work with Owner’s purchasing dept to acquire ancillary items (e.g., office equipment, appliances, ADL accessories, etc.)
- Skills: Perform purchasing function by getting quotes for FF&E and arranging Purchase Orders.
- Expediting and follow-up to manage timely deliveries.
- Perform follow-up with various parties, and address deficiencies.
- Any software to prepare digital renderings of interior spaces.
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel) required.